Saturday 19 February 2011

19/02/2011


In time,  creative titles will come... Today's outfit. I'm new to this, so I didn't think to take photos during the daylight hours. Next time, I promise! Flash is really awful for me so it's just a top-half photo this time.
Shirt - vintage; jumper - vintage; pearls - charity shop; bag (unseen) - vintage


In other news, my new asos boots arrived today! I love them, and for reasons other than the price tag of £18... Although that, of course, is a bonus. 

Hahaha, I cannot believe I didn't realise my last post actually got comments! Thank you all so much; I'll make sure to respond next time. xx

3 comments:

  1. Ahh the boots look so good! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. £18 for ASOS boots! Woahh, that's such a steal :o And they're gorgeous as well :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Shabna thank you, they're comfy as well!
    @Alex I knoww; maybe internet browsing isn't such a waste of time after all ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete